The Harrogate area is a place where businesses thrive and there’s a wealth of support, guidance, advice and information available.
- Help & support from North Yorkshire Council – find out what’s on offer to businesses in the wider Harrogate area. From business rates to council services, how to access support and funding, you’ll find a host of information here.
- Growing your business – a skilled workforce is key to business growth, innovation and productivity. The council’s growth managers offer local companies free tailored support to access skills, funding and services from apprenticeships to workforce development. Hear how local company Sturdy Foods accelerated production capacity and have seen a 33% increase in turnover, with support from our growth managers and Local Enterprise Partnership funding.
- Harrogate is part of the York & North Yorkshire LEP, and businesses in our area can benefit from their free Growth Hub support.
- The Harrogate Story is a FREE marketing toolkit that can be downloaded and used by businesses to celebrate our place and their role within it. Read more here: The Harrogate Story.
- Business Improvement Districts in Harrogate and Ripon offer support for town centre businesses, organise events in the town centres and arrange regular networking meetings.
But, don’t just take our word for it. Recently The Times voted Harrogate the best place in the UK to work from home, and when we asked a selection of people what they loved most about living and working here, this is what they said: